Monday 23 April 2012

Give it a go..


I’m gonna try to stop complaining. I’m fed up of wallowing in self-pity. I’ve got no reason to be like that. My life is pretty perfect. Sure, there are things I’d change & things I’d like to happen that don’t seem likely but, on the whole, things are pretty good.
It’s easy to look at someone else’s life as an outsider & wish you were them, but the thing is you don’t know what’s really going on in that person’s life. On the outside things may seem perfect however scratch the surface and I’m convinced you’ll be surprised.
From now on I’m just going to enjoy myself. I don’t want to look back on these years and regret them. Sometimes you lose sight of what’s really important and what’s really in front of you. All you have to do is open your eyes, at the end of the day this is the life you’ve been given & you have to make everyday count.
Right now I’m happy. Really happy. And I have my brilliant family & amazing friends to thank for that.
I love you x

No comments:

Post a Comment