Tuesday 23 November 2010

My beautiful boy.

It's been  four years, but I still miss you as if it was yesterday.
Growing up you were my best friend, you made my childhood extra happy, and for that I'm eternally grateful. My memories are filled with times spent with you. Playing in the garden, water fights in the summer, the excitement you unleashed every Christmas and birthday, the way you used to snore, all these things and thousands more are stored forever in my mind.
I'd give anything to have you back for five minutes, to hug you once more and look into your big brown eyes.
I know you're not in pain anymore, and I know you're not suffering.
As long as we remember you, you continue existing.
You will always be a part of me and my heart will carry on loving you until it's last beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment